Melody Hurd is a writer who lives in the United States. The 30th of October is her birthday. She is well-known in the United States as a child actor, model, social media influencer, TV personality, and Instagram star. She is from the state of Maryland in the United States. She is well-known for her acting and modelling abilities. She has been in a number of films and television series.
People became aware of her after she portrayed Gracie Emory in the horror television series ‘Them.’ Melody Heard has also walked the runway in a number of children’s fashion shows, including the JWJ Fashion Show and others. Melody Hurd made appearances on a number of live broadcasts and award ceremonies. She rose to fame after appearing in the Netflix film ‘Fatherhood.’
Melody Hurd’s family , birth
She is a well-known young actress. She was born in Maryland, United States, on October 30, 2011. Her parents were the ones who raised her. Melody Hurd was born into a well-established Christian household. She is of African heritage and comes from a mixed ethnic background. Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
She is the family’s second child, according to the source. Fred Hurd II is her father, who is also a social media personality. Her mother’s name is Nisha Hurd, and she is an internet personality and model. ‘Lyric Hurd’ (older) and ‘Rhythm Hurd’ (younger) are her two sisters (younger).
Read More– ISAIAH RUSSELL-BAILEY: WIKI, AGE, NET WORTH AND MORE
Melody Hurd started off as a model. She has participated in a number of modelling events and live shows aimed at children. In Atlanta, Georgia, she took part in the JWJ Fashion Show.
Melody Hurd is a writer who lives in the United States. The net worth is believed to be between $800,000 and $900,000 million USD (approx.).
Melody Hurd carrer
The rising young actress is most known for playing Maddy Logelin in Kevin Hart’s film Fatherdood, which was released in 2021. She has portrayed Janice in Trick, Gracie Emory in Them, and Kadasha in Battle at Big Rock. Aside from acting, the multi-talented young lady is also a model. In Atlanta, Georgia, she modelled in the JWJ Fashion Show.
Facts to know about Melody Hurd
• Melody Hurd is an American actress who was born in Maryland.
• As a Kadasha, she debuted in Colin Trevorrow’s short film Battle at Big Rock.
• In 2021, she made a splash as Gracie Emory on Them. In this ten-episode series, she was joined on film by Shahadi Wright Joseph and Ashley Thomas.
• Her older sister, Lyric Hurd, is also an actor. Manifest and Mozart in the Jungle are two of her most well-known films.
• Melody isn’t a particularly outgoing person. Nisha Hurd, her mother, controls her Instagram account while she is active.
• Melody likes to paint, throw parties, and give clothes as gifts.
• Teri B Talent and Model Management in New York represented her.