Oscar Stembridge is an upcoming singer. He is becoming a more famous and well-known personality. With the help of social media, he first started by posting videos, which were also loved by many. But amongst all, Oscar became popular because of his covers on the Guns and Roses song Sweet Child O Mine.
Oscar Stembridge Biography:
Oscar Stembridge is a well-known Pop Singer. He was born on December 29, 2007, in the United Kingdom. Along with being a singer, he is a multi-instrumentalist too. He debuted with a single named “Hold My Hand”, followed up to another one titled “Train.”
Oscar was previously very famous for his cover music. Well, his posts on Instagram and YouTube say it all. As per the Astrologers, reportedly Oscar Stembridge’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.
He was born Oscar Stembridge, who is the oldest in a family of five. He has two younger sisters too. The family has a golden retriever named Alfie. As per the reports, it is now known that he would reside in Sweden.
He started playing the guitar and piano at a very young age. Oscar also began performing live at a very young age of only six. To his arsenal, Oscar has also added ukulele and drums. Across the online platforms, he was previously known as Mrcoolo.
Since a very young age, Oscar has shown his huge interest in performing and making music. He started to play piano at just 5 years old. He quickly learned and progressed to acoustic guitar, ukulele, and drums too.
According to him, he has always felt a call to perform singing and playing live performances. He has felt this since he was 6 years old. And for now, he has gained quite a lot of fame and followers too. He has gained a strong global following on social media platforms. He now has more than 170,000 followers.
He began the sharing of his musical talents on social media at just the age of 7. He initially gained a lot of attention on Instagram. This is because of his beautiful covers. He has covered a wide range of music styles and artists. Some of his most chosen music genres are rock, pop, and reggae. He has made a cover of Guns N’ Roses which has reached over 2.8M views.
Just at the age of 12, Oscar finished a series of shows with singer-songwriter Kristofer Greczula. In 2019, he was also chosen as Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award nominee (“Sweden’s Favorite Star”). He gained much at a very young age and not forgetting, he is the youngest artist to sign a record deal with Universal Music Sweden.
Other than music, Oscar is a big supporter of the FridaysForFuture movement. He has also played at the climate strike in Stockholm in front of 60,000!
He has released two original songs independently at a young age (“Hold My Hand” and “Train”) and Oscar continues to create new music. He released “Losing You” in May 2019. Also, “Hold On Me” in June 2019. Not forgetting “We March” which got released in September 2019. Also, “Sleepless” in October, and “Too Much” in February 2020. He has made his song “Where Are You Now?” which tackles the topic of bullying. Oscar has more than 2 Million streams worldwide in 2020.
At the age of 13, Oscar has already played many historic Swedish venues & shows. He has also played live to over 1.3M people on Scandinavia’s biggest music TV show. At this young age, he performed at the huge Circus Arena in Stockholm. He also had a live performance in front of 60,000 people in Stockholm.
Here is a small description of Oscar Stembridge:
- Oscar is a singer. He was born on the 29th of December 2007. He is 14 years of age.
- He is a well-known singer and live performer. So there is no doubt he has earned a good amount of fortune. But his personal life is surely kept very secret. As a result, his income and net worth are not disclosed yet.
- We can not easily find the information on Oscar’s parents and family. His information is private. He has not disclosed his parents and family. But it’s only known that he is the oldest child in his family of five and he has two younger sisters.
- There is no information regarding the singer’s education. It is not available anywhere on the internet.
- As per the reports, he was born and raised in London, England. But now, he lives in Sweden.
- Oscar started his live performances at the age of six. He first learned piano then continued with ukulele, drums, and acoustic guitar.
- Oscar started posting videos of his singing on social media which were also loved by many. His cover songs have more than 1.7 million views on his YouTube account.
- Oscar debuted with Hold My Hand, his first original single. He is also known as Mrcoolo online.
Oscar has a huge fan following at this young age. He has more than 75k Instagram followers in his Instagram account. His Instagram account is named @oscarstembridge. Adding to this, he has more than 3k followers on his Twitter account. Apart from that, he has 11.5k subscribers on his YouTube Channel. He has built up a strong global following and has gained a lot of followers on social media. It is great that at such a young age, he grabbed such attention. Many people support him and love him because of the amazing talent that he showcases at a young age. However, his social media applications are for now managed by his parents.
Oscar started to share his musical talents at the age of 7 as he covered a lot of styles and artists. This ranges from rock, pop to reggae. Many artists have shared Oscar’s original covers. This includes Queen, Aerosmith, Camila Cabello, Calum Scott, James TW, Grace Vanderwall, and Guns N’ Roses whose posts reached over 2.8M views. He became the youngest artist to sign a record deal with Universal Music in Sweden in 2017.
His new song “Don’t lie to me” is out now! Don’t forget to listen to it!