The season is on fire right now and talking about this week’s episode of The Bachelorette Michelle Young heads to the Conrad Punta de Mita in Punta de Mita, Mexico with her final three suitors. She chose Nayte Olukoya, Joe Coleman, and Brandon Jones and is looking for a husband. She makes it clear that she is looking forward to getting engaged at the end of the season, but, unfortunately, there are many difficulties along the way. Michelle, Tayshia Adams, and Kaitlyn Bristowe have come up with great looks and surely their outfits are something that we can do to eyes in this week’s episode.
At the beginning of the episode, you can see Michelle in Mexico wearing a high-neck coral dress decorated with a few gold details.
- Balmain Button-Embellished Ribbed-Knit Mini Dress- The mini dress is a close-fitting one made of ribbed knit fabric. Having a high neckline it has gold buttons.
Before the beginning of dates, Michelle was seen chatting with Kaitlyn. Both had complementary floral mini dresses and brown sandals on.
- Veronica Beard Saera Dress- This mini dress has smock fabric and the color palette is amazing. It goes perfect with some brown booties in the fall or some sandals too.
- Manolo Blahnik Susa Braided Kitten-Heel Slide Sandals- The Bachelorette host was sent in these tan, woven, kitten-heel sandals, and the two-inch heels have a braided strap. They are perfect shoes that you can wear in the summer, spring, and fall too.
Michelle went for her first fantasy suite date with Brandon. She was seen wearing a black bathing suit with a yellow floral pattern. It went pretty well with some cut-off shorts.
- Sorrento Bikini Top Sorrento Bikini Top & Riviera Bikini Bottom- This vibrant, yellow rose-patterned bikini top feels comfortable as it has adjustable straps and underwire support. The bottom has a high-rise cut. This top is available at Revolve and Saks Off Fifth. The bottom is available at Saks Off Fifth or Revolve.
For the dinner date with Brandon, Michelle was seen in a mid-length, coral dress.
- The Alexandre Vauthier Short Dress- The salmon pink dress has a deep neckline, long sleeves, shoulder pads, and a front slit.
Michelle and Joe went ziplining and she rocked in her high-neck, zip-up crop top.
- No Ka’ Oi Colour-Block Performance Top- The perfect gym preferred top and it comes sleeveless. It has a color-block design and has a front zipper.
Michelle during her pre-fantasy suite dinner with Joe, wore a sparkling, mint, mid-length dress.
- Jonathan Simkhai Ruched Bustier Midi Dress- The button detailing is the best part of the dress. It also has a high slit which is fire and comes with removable straps.
Michelle gave roses to her final two suitors wearing an ombre, lurex gown. It had cut-outs. But, she also had a heartbreaking goodbye at the same time.
- PatBO Sparkly Plunge Cutout Gown- The dress has the same head-turning features and is a sparkling, lurex gown.