The covid-19 outbreak has led to a huge shift in our daily normal life and with that our life goes on from visiting are offices to managing work from home and staying in house managing Quarantine as well as a personal life. Crucial times it is important to keep yourself motivated and have a peaceful mind. Some people do and follow their hobbies in order to refresh themselves. Some meditation or some exercise is also another way to keep yourself motivated and overwhelmed with whatever you are doing. It is by reading quotes. Cannot any normal quotes that we have come across at least once in a lifetime but few inspirational motivational quotes by great people that really get us going on the right path even in a stressful life in the pandemic. So here are some beautiful motivational quotes that will surely fitter life right now.
- “Ultimately the greatest lesson that covid-19 can teach humanity is that we are all in this together” – Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
- “Remote work isn’t a privilege or a special accommodation. It’s a way of working and that’s a strong statement for some people. It shouldn’t be a question of rewarding top performance with the ability to work remotely”- Niki Bellington
- “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges”-Pet Riley
- “This pandemic has magnified every existing inequality in our society- like systemic racism, gender, inequality, and poverty”- Melinda Gates
- “We now have a unique opportunity to use this crisis to do things differently and will back better economics that are more sustainable, resilient and inclusive”- Saadia Zahidi
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go”-Nicole Kidman
- “I am experienced enough to do this. I am knowledgeable enough to do this. I am prepared enough to do this. I am mature enough to do this. I am brave enough to do this”- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- “In order for the light to shine so brightly the darkness must be present”-Sir Francis Bacon
- “It’s a wonderful thing to be optimistic. It gives a healthy and it gives you re silent”-Daniel Kahneman
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly ,when someone is failing the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self fulfilling prophecy”- Tony Robbins
These are some of the best motivational quotes given by a few well renowned people in order to kick start your day and have a good mind set to fight off the virus with a well balanced life. Not only to maintain your immunity and physical health but also the pandemic might affect you mentally so do maintain your mental health and be stronger physically, emotionally and mentally.