Although the vaccinations are out now, the death cases have not completely got managed in our country and still people are getting easily infected from the virus due to lack of immunity and the power to fight the infection in the body. Hospitals after being flooded with several cases of virus and the lack of medicine and oxygen is another big issue currently in the country now full stop with that said India has truly lost many famous people personality and life of a huge amount of public that lead to stress and it will be any families. With the covid-19 virus hitting entire families, children are the most affected due to loss of their parents and siblings leaving the entire family devastated. Many are still battling against the deadly virus and some people were also lucky enough to successfully recover from the virus even when the vaccination was not released. India has only lost some of the most shining brightest stars due to the virus which left many of the fans heart broken.
- Chandro Tomar: also fondly known as shooter dadi was one of the most inspiring females whose life story we got to see in Saand ki Aankh. She won the National competitions aiming perfectly from a gun when she was in her 60s and thus she hit headlines due to her talent and the motivational life that she was living. At the age of 89 she got infected due to covid-19 and passed away on April 26 as it was difficult for her to breathe.
- Bikramjit Kawarpal: This famous personality who was a soldier turned actor and who signed brightly in the Bollywood industry was Bikramjit Kawarpal. He made an appearance in several TV shows and movies and on April 30 the news of passing away due to the covid-19 complication at the age of 52 left many of his fans.
- Pandu: The well cherished Tamil actor Pandu lost his life fighting the deadly virus. He was very well known in the industry due to his amazing comic timing and the funny dialogues on the fence that he delivered touching hearts of each and every Tamil movie lover. He was 74 and he breathed his last on May 6.
- Satish Kaul: Well known Bollywood actor Satish Kaul who is loved for playing his role of lord Indra in Mahabharata passed away due to coronavirus and its related complications this year on April 10th. He was 74 when he breathed his last.
- Rohit Sardana: He was a very talented journalist and TV anchor. Rohit Sardana was infected from covid-19 and was admitted in a private hospital in Noida to undertake the treatment in the ICU. He was rushed to the hospital on April 29 and the following morning due to cardiac arrest he passed away.
Surely the covid-19 virus led to loss of many families including that of many renowned celebrities and personalities in the country. Now as the vaccinations are available in certain places many are able to fight the virus and hopefully the medical resources will be provided more easily in the upcoming days.