Samsung has announced the debut of its premium Galaxy S22 smartphone range in India. Samsung’s official social media outlets broadcasted the launch live. In India, the company has also unveiled the cost of its latest smartphones.
At 2 p.m., the Samsung Galaxy S22 series was unveiled in India. The 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model of the Galaxy S22 is priced at Rs 72,999, while the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage model is priced at Rs 76,999. The Galaxy S22+ costs Rs 84,999 for 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, and Rs 88,999 for 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. The 12 GB RAM and 256GB storage model of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra costs Rs 1,09,999, while the 12 GB RAM and 512GB storage model costs Rs 118,999. Burgundy, Phantom Black, and Phantom White will be offered for the high-end S22 Ultra.
The normal Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsung Galaxy S22+, and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra are the three models in the Samsung S22 lineup. During the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event on February 9, the latest smartphones, known as the successors to the S21 series, were introduced.
Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S22
• Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection on the 6.1-inch full-HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display.
• The display offers an adjustable 120Hz refresh rate for Eye Comfort Shield for blue light control.
• The S22 has a triple – camera system that includes a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 1OMP telephoto camera with an f/2.4 aperture lens, 3X optical zoom, and OIS.
• The S22 is equipped with an octa-core 4nm SoC and 8GB RAM.
• A 10MP selfie camera is also included. The smartphone comes with up to 256GB of storage and connectivity choices like as 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C.
• The Galaxy S22 has a 3,700mAh battery with 25W fast charging and 15W inductive charging capabilities.
Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S22+
• Full HD+Dynamic AMOLED 2X Display with Eye Comfort Shield, 6.6 inches
• This variant also has an octa-core 4nm SoC, 12 GB RAM, and 256GB of inbuilt storage.
• A 50MP Dual Pixel autofocus camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 10MP telephoto camera are included in the S22triple-rear +’s camera module. A 10MP selfie camera is included with the gadget.
• A 4,500mAh battery powers the device, including 45W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and Wireless PowerShare for reveres wireless charging.
Specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
• It’s the S series’ only device with a S Pen.
• Display: 6.8-inch Edge QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate
• Wacom software is included to help support the S Pen’s upgrades.
• The S22 Ultra is powered by an octa-core 4nm SoC and 12GB RAM.
• A 108MP wide-angle camera, a 12MP wide-angle camera, a 10MP telephoto camera, and a fourth 10MP telephoto camera comprise the quad read camera configuration. A front-facing camera with a resolution of 40 megapixels is included.
• A 5,000mAh battery powers the device, which supports 45W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and Wireless PowerShare for reverse wireless charging.