CBSE 10th result which is much awaited for a long time now it’s finally out. Students can check their results now by visiting the official website- cbseresults.nic or cbse.gov.in. Well, just like the class of 12th, the board has decided to announce the date and time for the class 10 results before the declaration of the final marks, making the student surprised by the quick announcement.
Students can also keep a track of the tenth result updates by checking the official Twitter account that is CBSEHQ. The board will be announcing the final date and time for the CBSE class 10 result 20 21 officially in their Twitter account. Well due to the panoramic condition the CBSE board came to a conclusion to cancel all the exams for this year just to protect students from the deadly virus.
The evaluation of the student’s final marks is all calculated by considering all the marks that he gained in the internal assessments.
For the students who are looking for a guy to check their scores online here is a step-by-step procedure for you to consider-
- To know your results online check their official website that is where they release the CBSE class 10th result 2021. Their websites are cbseresult.nic.in or you can check your results on cbse.nic.in
- As soon as you open the website click on the next page and then you will have to enter all the student’s details. It will include details like your roll number and the date of birth.
- Once done you will have to submit all the details and then the page will load the CBSE board results for class 10th.
- Your result will come on the screen.
- Students can download and keep it for further use. You can also take a print for reference.
The Central Board of Secondary education class 10th results is what over 20 lakh students are waiting to check today. Since the exams were canceled long back, students have been eagerly waiting to know about their final results.
As per the instructions given by the board they calculated a student’s result ion their long performance including the practicals that they have performed, unit tests conducted by the schools, pre boards and midterms too. In the entire history of India, this is the very first time that the board announces the result for class 10 without conducting any board exams for the students.