The life of celebs can sometimes really be very motivational. The way they struggled at the time of their debut, the way they faced all the hatred from others in the hope of being loved someday, then slowly gathering all the love and attracting fans and then slowly reaching the point of success by climbing the stairs of hatred and failure. And because of the struggle they had to reach this success, fans also consider them an idol and get inspired by them to be successful in their own way. And because of this, our favorite celebrities have never failed to motivate all the fans out there. Some motivational lines by them hit us so hard that they can also change our life for a good future.
Such motivational quotes by some celebrities are mentioned below:
- “Don’t waste too much time analyzing what went wrong. Reliving your failures only chips away at your confidence.” – R. Madhavan
- “If you can’t love yourself, you are in trouble. It is not about being arrogant. It is about spending time on yourself.” – John Abraham
- “I am a 21st-century man. I don’t believe in magic. I believe in sweat, tears, life, and death.” – Kamal Haasan
- “If you want to become something, achieve something in life, then always listen to your heart.” – Shahrukh Khan
- “The sign of a good society is where talent is respected” – Irfan Khan
- “My choices are like my fingerprints, they make me unique” – Deepika Padukone
- “That which lasts long is not easily got, that which is easily got does not last long” – Amitabh Bachchan
- “What you learn during your days of struggle becomes a part of who you are” – Ranveer Singh
- “Bad times either destroy you or make you strong enough to be who you actually are.” – Amitabh Bachchan.
- ” Nobody was my support. You have to support yourself. And I think that is the beauty of being a woman. You can handle anything and be ten times better than men.” – Kangana Ranaut
- ” I am where I am not only because of my success but also because of my failures and mistakes. They have been the things that have taught me the most.” – Aamir Khan
- ” I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it that way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them. Be human and be you.” – Priyanka Chopra.
- “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t take people seriously, whether they praise you or trash you.” – Ranveer Singh
- “I live my life exactly the way I want to. Nothing stops me from going out or being anywhere that I want to be. I am doing whatever I want to do. I do not live my life according to any restrictions whatsoever!” – Katrina Kaif.
- “It’s the best thing if your work is your passion in life. It makes me feel like I’m always on break.” – Akshay Kumar
- “Aim for the moon. Even if you fail, you will be among stars” – Farhan Akhtar